Garrett VNT17/20 hybrid turbo based on GT17 turbine housing + GT20 compressor housing is the ultimate solution for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI Engines.
FULL LIST OF CHANGES APPLIED IS AS FOLLOWS:
– reinforced journal bearings – so called ‘360’
– Plug&Play GT17 turbine housing
– BIG SHELL GT20 compressor housing
– bigger turbine wheel from ARL PD150 turbocharger
– bigger cast compressor wheel GT2052V
– precise VNT adjustment
– CHRA is built using brand new parts
The turbo is meant to work with ~220HP at ~27PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
CARS AND ENGINES GOTTUNED VNT17/20 HYBRID TURBO FITS INTO
– transverse engines: BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
– longtidunal engines AFV, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Before order tell us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. We need about 7 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.
On the picture you can see VNT17/20 hybrid based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo.